Why don't you want to use Backup Exec?

-----Original Message-----
From: Kurt Buff [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2008 1:18 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: ntbackup scripts

I've got a nice shiny new LTO3 drive and 21 tapes for the UK office.
It came with BE 11d, but I'd like to avoid that if possible.

I want to use ntbackup to set up a parent/child/grandchild rotation,
so that I can have them send tapes offsite - the capacity of the tape
is more than sufficient for a full backup each day, but I want to make
sure that I extend the functionality as long as possible, as I won't
be back for quite some time.

Anyone have any ntbackup scripts they'd care to share? We use Tivoli
in the US office, so I haven't had to touch ntbackup in 6 years, and
I've been frustrated by what I found on the web.

Kurt

***
The information in this e-mail is confidential and intended solely for the
individual or entity to whom it is addressed.  If you have received this e-mail
in error please notify the sender by return e-mail delete this e-mail and
refrain from any disclosure or action based on the information.
***