Indeed, why not BE?  Backup Exec 11d has a built in media rotation policy
for Grandfather, Father, Son that is customizable.....

I've actually been happy with Backup Exec since Symantec bought out Veritas,
they haven't messed up the product, it's still a very good product.

--
Sherry Abercrombie

Arthur C. Clarke