Sorry for the very basic question here.  What is the difference between
cached and un-cached mode in the client setting for Exchange?  I am not the
Exchange admin, you could not pay me enough to take on that extra work, but
I do have to support the clients.  We are moving from a Linux POP/IMAP
server to Exchange and all of my clients are currently set up to POP their
mail.  I do have mobile clients that I already know will be an issue but I
will start on that later.  At the moment I am looking at just getting this
setup and understanding why somethings are certain ways and not other ways.
I will discuss specific issues with the Exchange admin.

Any guidance would help a lot.  Specific reading for non-Exchange aware
people would be more help.

Jon