From: Jon Harris [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, 27 February 2008 10:36 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Exchanged cached mode

Thank you very concise and to the point and even understandable to me.  Then I
would need to have all my mobile clients use cached mode if possible or make
sure they move their mail to other folders in their Outlook profile correct?

Jon
On Wed, Feb 27, 2008 at 6:29 AM, Ken Schaefer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL