Here's one for all you network guru's.
Maybe someone can give me some insight on how to accomplish this.

I've been task to establish a VPN connection between two sites, our main site
and another EVenue.
That, in itself is not a problem, I can get that done easily.

Here's the problem...

An application server on our main site communicates with wireless handheld
scanners to scan tickets to verify they are valid. The handhelds must have a
static IP on the same subnet as the application server. As anyone knows, you
cannot have overlapping networks at two separate sites.

Has anyone ran across this scenario before and made it work.

EXP:
Server's IP: 10.0.0.7
Handhelds: 10.0.0.20 through 10.0.0.30 static

At our main site, we have a Sonicwall Pro 4060 with enhanced O/S
At the remote site, a Sonicwall TZ170SP (wireless) with standard O/S. Sonicwall
support says it can be done, but no one has ponied up to give me the correct
configuration.

Any assistance would be appreciated. I was thinking it could be done using CIDR
maybe??

Thanks,
Tom Strader
Server Systems Administrator