Wait a second, obviouslly this isn't ideal, but can't you just create an
IP on the local network that port forwards traffic sent to it to the
remote box? Just as if you were doing it to port forwards traffic from the
WAN to a remotely unreachable box on the LAN?

"Tom Strader" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
03/26/2008 08:29 AM
Please respond to
"NT System Admin Issues" <ntsysadmin@lyris.sunbelt-software.com>

"NT System Admin Issues" <ntsysadmin@lyris.sunbelt-software.com>
cc

Subject
RE: VPN Issue

Thanks Phil,
That's what I'm getting from Sonicwall. Management here wants us to
create a miracle and make this happen with the equipment we have
available and it just isn't going to happen.

Time to call Paciolan and get another server license for the Access
management software.

Thanks for your time sir.

Tom