The wireless-equipped SonicWALL firewalls are specifically designed to
put wireless clients on a separate subnet from the wired clients. I've
never used a TZ170 Wireless, but I have used the now-ancient SOHO TZW
and the newer devices aren't all that different - there is no way to
bridge the wireless subnet with the wired subnet.

If the wireless scanners *MUST* be on the same subnet as the server
(which I presume is wired), and the built-in wireless on your firewall
is on a separate subnet and *CAN NOT* be configured otherwise...

Time to go shopping for an AP.

--

Phil Brutsche
[EMAIL PROTECTED]