Fresh install of Office Scan 8.0 patched on a fresh W2K3 standard server SP1.
Serve reboots or hangs usually around 1-3 AM intermittantly. No memory dumps,
no event log info other than the reboot was unexpected. This morning, server
appeared to be up and running but could not get any programs or desktop icons
to respond.  Hard reboot was needed. Event viewer states unexpected reboot at
1:03 AM but server appeared to be up and running. Any one else encountered
anything like this? I will call Trend (again) but my phone system coughed up a
large hair ball overnight so I thought I'd throw this out to the list. Thanks.
Steve