Heh heh.  Here's your rope, Sir.  HR, here's my backup in triplicate.

On 4/9/08 9:43 PM, "Tom Strader" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Correct Z.V.,
>
> I wasn't hired to make the decisions, I was hired to find the best
> solution to the decisions that have already been made and it's my
> responsibility to "make it happen" the cheapest, easiest and most
> reliable way possible that will provide the most security to the users,
> data and the network.
>
> I learned that long ago!!

---
Salvador Manzo  [ 620 W. 35th St - Los Angeles, CA 90089  e. [EMAIL PROTECTED] ]
Auxiliary Services IT, Datacenter
University of Southern California
818-612-5112
I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty
than to those attending too small a degree of it. Thomas Jefferson to
Archibald Stuart, 1791