I have to disagree with you there Mike.  Virtualization works will for
production, dev and test environments.   I have more virtual servers
than actual physical servers.  I have production SQL server applications
(heavy I/O too) that run flawlessly in VMWare.  I also have a production
box with an inventory control application that the company said they
didn't think would run on VMWare and it not only runs on VMWare, it runs
better on VMWare than it ever did on a physical box.

OK, stepping off my VMWare soapbox......

On Tue, Apr 22, 2008 at 8:06 AM, Sharie Breaux <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>