Enterprise class.....um....SBS *IS* enterprise class, it's the same as
2K3 Server except licensing and wizards. Anything 2K3 server can do SBS
2K3 can (ok dunno about clustering...).

Not to beat this to death, but I'd get clarification on why they don't
support SBS - it doesn't make much sense since SBS is using the same
core as 2K3 - it's not at all like a "2K3 Server SE Lite". My parting
shot about SBS:

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsserver2003/sbs/evaluation/topmyths.mspx

The page list was funny for me, I had a second DC and a member server in
my SBS domain before I heard it "wasn't possible". To me SBS is 2K3
Server / 2K3 Exchange at an unbeatable price for 75 users or less (also
note #6 in that list), and adds wizards. Except for wizards you treat it
like a normal domain...

Anyhow, not my battle, just my thoughts J