I'm very familiar with Dell's line of blade servers. As most everyone has
pointed out, it sounds like one would be incredibly overkill for your
environment. The cost of an entire chassis plus one blade is not very cost
effective either, considering it doesn't sound like there's going to be
rapid growth anytime soon. And finally, the noise and heat generated by a
blade chassis would make it impossible for you to function with them sitting
right next to you.

Take the money management was willing to throw down on a blade
chassis/server and put it towards building an adequate server room for your
equipment.

- Sean