Da: Jon B. Lewis [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Inviato: sabato 10 maggio 2008 18.09
A: NT System Admin Issues
Oggetto: RE: R: Why XP is doomed

There's some benefit but I've not seen any reason to upgrade.  I've used
Vista exclusively for over a year now and as soon as school gets out and
I get a bit of downtime I'm slashing it and going back to XP.  The new
features are just not worth the performance drain.  Even if I were
deploying it on the big new PCs with tons of RAM and processor I'd
rather my applications used those resources, not my OS.

Jon Lewis