MBS said nothing to the effect of my question to you.

My annoyance with the whole this is having to purchase new hardware to
buy a new version of something that I dont need.

Yea, I know, progress, etc, yadda, yadda.  But Vista brings nothing to
the table for me to justify a corporate upgrade.

Its all a financial loss with no outstanding gain - other than
continued support.

I dont care for or need the dazzle of Vista in the workplace.