XP isn't doomed, WE ARE!!!! I've been in this "racket" for nearly 44
years, and I've seen a lot. I go back to hand wiring boards to "program"
something. When the personal computer appeared, it was wonderful. Over
the years we went from DOS to Windows thru 9X and finally to NT (win2K)
and finally to XP. I have no intention of EVER going to Vista, when it
really adds nothing to the way I use a computer. And as Micheal says, we
keep having to buy newer "faster" hardware to just keep up with our
productivity. LONG LIVE XP!!!

Murray