I have PS 4.5 running and the license console points to
http://localhost/lmc/index.jsp - not sure if it's the same on 4 but you could
give it a try.   I don't think this is a web site - just web app.  In IIS I
only see my Web and PN Agent sites.

>>> "Joe Heaton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 5/14/2008 1:52 PM >>>
Hoping there's a few Citrix guys out there that can tell me where to look.  I
am trying to install Licensing Management Console for PS 4.  The install seems
to go well, but I can't connect to the webpage.  Also, when I look in IIS,
there's no lmc folder under the default website.  Any ideas where to look, or
what I can do to fix this?  I really need to get this new Citrix server going,
and I can't even get past the licensing install...Oy vey!

Joe Heaton
AISA
Employment Training Panel
1100 J Street, 4th Floor
Sacramento, CA  95814
(916) 327-5276
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Confidentiality Notice:  This e-mail message, including attachments, is for the
sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and
privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or
message.