From: Tom Miller [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, May 14, 2008 11:21 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Citrix problem with install

I have PS 4.5 running and the license console points to
http://localhost/lmc/index.jsp - not sure if it's the same on 4 but you
could give it a try.   I don't think this is a web site - just web app.
In IIS I only see my Web and PN Agent sites.

>>> "Joe Heaton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 5/14/2008 1:52 PM >>>

Hoping there's a few Citrix guys out there that can tell me where to
look.  I am trying to install Licensing Management Console for PS 4.
The install seems to go well, but I can't connect to the webpage.  Also,
when I look in IIS, there's no lmc folder under the default website.
Any ideas where to look, or what I can do to fix this?  I really need to
get this new Citrix server going, and I can't even get past the
licensing install...Oy vey!

Joe Heaton
AISA
Employment Training Panel
1100 J Street, 4th Floor
Sacramento, CA  95814
(916) 327-5276
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including attachments, is
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain
disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended
copies of the original message.