From: Joe Heaton [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, May 14, 2008 1:52 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Citrix problem with install

Hoping there's a few Citrix guys out there that can tell me where to
look.  I am trying to install Licensing Management Console for PS 4.
The install seems to go well, but I can't connect to the webpage.  Also,
when I look in IIS, there's no lmc folder under the default website.
Any ideas where to look, or what I can do to fix this?  I really need to
get this new Citrix server going, and I can't even get past the
licensing install...Oy vey!

Joe Heaton

AISA

Employment Training Panel