Again, it has happened to me only 4 times now.  Yes, I am sure DNS is not
messed up, and that nobody is logged onto the remote server, especially my
personal account.

Thanks!
Richard McClary, Systems Administrator
ASPCA Knowledge Management
1717 S Philo Rd, Ste 36, Urbana, IL  61802
217-337-9761
http://www.aspca.org