The certifying entities have nothing to gain and much to lose by incorrectly
labeling a test-taker as a cheater. Maybe I'm being naïve, but I would assume
that they would feel pretty confident in a technology like this before making
use of it.

Of course, as Tim perhaps was implying, maybe their goal is just to shake
people up. I just read the article twice, and unless I missed it, no one
actually said they were going to be doing this--they only said they *could* do
it.

John Hornbuckle
MIS Department
Taylor County School District