From: Tim Evans [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, August 27, 2008 2:03 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Can you say "lawsuit"? I knew you could...

The way I see it, their goal is to ensure that you (quoting from the article)
"Use the study materials recommended by the owner of the exam. Never buy or use
sample questions and answers from unauthorized sources..."

Sounds like FUD to make sure that they get their cut from any preparation
materials used.

...Tim