Quote: "Microsoft recently announced it would impose a lifetime ban
from its certification program for anyone caught cheating -- even if
it was unintentional. So, buying and using a "study guide" from
TestKing, taking an exam, and having the forensics identify you as a
cheater could get you stripped of all your Microsoft certifications."

And then there's the other interesting question: How to differentiate
between the legitimate vendors of study material vs. the others - is,
for instance CBTNuggets legit, or not?

Kurt