I have 100% of my systems fully up to date as of yesterday with no issues at
all. All done via WSUS/SCE.
TVK

-----Original Message-----
From: David Lum [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, September 11, 2008 2:05 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: OMG WSUS Just tanked *EVERY* Desktop in my org!

+1! You need sumthin'!  I have no lab, but as a rule I have 10% (or 30 systems,
whichever is lower) in a "Beta" WSUS groups that got their patches today (a VM
I use as my "primary system" got it yesterday).

No issues here...and I have several systems 100% current as of this morning.

David Lum
SYSTEMS ENGINEER // NORTHWEST EVALUATION ASSOCIATION
[EMAIL PROTECTED] // 971.222.1025