What you using to redeploy?
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Joseph L. Casale
  To: NT System Admin Issues
  Sent: Thursday, September 11, 2008 4:10 PM
  Subject: RE: OMG WSUS Just tanked *EVERY* Desktop in my org!

  Well,
  I am puzzled to, problem is I don't have time to figure it out, I have to
redeploy.
  It seems a few PC's had issues with some .Net updates, some office updates
and we have an ERP app that uses both of these. We also use Nod32.

  I saw issues with the updates for several days, but was busy and didn't hear
anyone complain. I planned to investigate why WSUS was saying they were failing
asap.

  Today, everything is busted.

  I hadn't approved anything in a couple weeks, and I do approve on a VM first?

  I don't know WTF happened, LOL...

  hkc