What size of Dell account do you have to have to be able to arrange your
own replacement parts? We've just spent the best part of a day dealing
with Dell 'reseller' tech support about a duff laptop that just won't
power on. Rather than just replacing it they've tried to get us to do
everything, including the usual "q: Can try you reinstall windows? A:
Seriously? It doesn't even power up, how are we going to reinstall the
OS?" etc.

Is there a certain size we have to become for Dell to treat us like
grown ups ?

Olly