From: Oliver Marshall [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, September 12, 2008 9:53 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Dell account and DIY replacements

My account manager claims to know nothing about any such scheme. Which is no
surprise really :S

Someone off list sent me a link to the Dell Direct Parts scheme which does
exist in the UK, and I've asked our accounts manager to send us the forms. If
the cost of the training is reasonable then it's definitely something I think
I'll go for. Seems silly to be a Dell reseller and then have to deal with
lesser trained tech in remote countries for the slightest issue.

Olly