On Wed, Dec 3, 2008 at 10:57 AM, Andy Ognenoff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> The SEO argument against "all flash" sites has changed recently.

  Yah, I've seen that news before.  I'm not in a position to have a
representative sample, but I can provide an ancedote: On the public
web site for a small-to-mid-sized company I'm involved with, within
the past three months, we switched from mostly Flash to mostly
HTML/CSS.  We promptly saw a significant increase in web site traffic
from search engines, and better page matching in Google.

  I don't know know how or why.  Maybe not all Flash files index
equally well.  Maybe it was luck.  Whatever.  We're happy for the
increased business.  We're willing to sacrifice having lots of Flash
if it means we make more money.

-- Ben