From: Benjamin Zachary - Lists [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, December 06, 2008 3:17 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: BB Storm

That's the thing we did reactivate them and they don't sync up. I had them
reset the handheld, try to re-activate several times today and nothing.

The etp message makes it to the email but the phone never picks it up. Ill
get support on the phone on Monday.

In regard to the heavy user, these guys are travelling the world most of the
time and can't go an hour without email (else I get the call!) so that's
likely why they don't like them.