I have a client, A large firm of lawyers. They use PC's & servers for their
legal work & document printing. No connection to the internet at all for that
network. Updates are by DVD & remote deployment.

They have MAC's for email & internet. Email hosted off site.

From: Kurt Buff [mailto:kurt.b...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 30, 2008 2:04 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: LogMeIn

Thoroughly agree.

Hell, I'm fighting a battle now to keep personal machines from
connecting via VPN.

My mantra: "If the hardware isn't owned and controlled by the company,
I don't want it on the company network."

I'm beginning to wonder if all companies should maintain two
physically separate networks and provide their employees with two
computers - one that connects to the world, and one that is for core
applications *only*.

Kurt