From: Ken Schaefer [mailto:k...@adopenstatic.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 30, 2008 5:33 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Virtualization Questions - More Q's

Most people have said "no" to question #2.

I would say that there is a definite impact. Your virtualisation team
are pretty much now an additional "god" in the organisation. For smaller
shops this isn't an issue. For bigger shops, or where
compliance/auditing/change control are important, then this is another
layer of people who have significant  privileges, who must be worked
into your change control process.

Cheers

Ken