I know, its all rather anal at this point - but, I guess my underlying
point here - if I realized I was trying to make one - is that we are
again finding ourselves victims of marketing when we tell ourselves
that there is such a thing as good debt.

This is the first step in financial behavioral manipulation.

--
ME2