I've been attempting to use my skill at shutting down threads (they seem to
die when I add a comment, especially if it's an OT thread), but apparently
it isn't working this time.
I think there's enough disagreement to keep this thread going forever.  Not
all lawyers, bankers, accountants are bad, and we certainly know that not
all IT people are great.