From: Ben Scott [mailto:mailvor...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 10, 2009 10:09 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: UPS recommendations

On Tue, Feb 10, 2009 at 8:34 AM, Kennedy, Jim
<kennedy...@elyriaschools.org> wrote:
> +1 on the APC's melting/overcharging batteries for no apparent reason.

  You know, in the past at other jobs, I now realize I've seen a
couple APC's do this, too.  The batteries swell and won't slide out
anymore.  I always figured it was something about the site, or ancient
batteries, or something, but it's sounding like this is a systemic
problem they have.

  Crud.

-- Ben