But you could drop in two ASA 5500's for well under a grand.  That's
what I have between our main office and a remote warehouse.  Run 3
computers and 3 IP phones over it at the moment, rock solid.

-----Original Message-----
From: Cameron Cooper [mailto:ccoo...@aurico.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 26, 2009 7:29 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Site to Site VPN... What works?

We have a Cisco 3000 Concentrator at one end and a Cisco 3002 Hardware
Client at the other end.  Was easy to setup and haven't had any problems
with the tunnel dropping.  Although, won't be able to get it for under
$1,000.  Could try looking for used Cisco equipment and try that.

Cameron Cooper
IT Director - CompTIA A+ Certified
Aurico Reports, Inc
Phone: 847-890-4021    Fax: 847-255-1896
ccoo...@aurico.com