From: Phil Brutsche [mailto:p...@optimumdata.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 25, 2009 10:15 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Site to Site VPN... What works?

I don't know if I would go that route, just on a basis of CPU
"horsepower".

Most of the options I listed have either hardware cryptographic
accelerators or enough horsepower to do it in software.

The Linksys WRT54G(L) boxes have very, very weak CPUs and do not possess
the necessary hardware acceleration.

http://www.dd-wrt.com/wiki/index.php/OpenVPN_-_Site-to-Site_Bridged_VPN_

--

Phil Brutsche
p...@optimumdata.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Derek Lidbom
Director of Technology and Interactive Development, Trone
336.812.2010
dlid...@trone.com
http://www.trone.com/

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail communication and any attachments may
contain confidential and privileged information for the use of the designated
recipients named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that you have received this communication in error and that any
review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of it or its
contents is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error,
please notify me immediately by replying to this message and deleting it from
your computer. Thank you.