Cisco ASA 5505 @ $350 each.  The GUI is vastly improved (v6.5+) and makes
administration a snap.  It's a great little box for the price considering all
you get:

Firewall
QoS (Basic LLQ)
Routing (Static, EIGRP, OSPF, RIP)
VPN Termination (Traditional IPSec and SSL)
IPS (Basic 100 signatures)
Failover (w/ the right licensing)
VLANs (3 w/ base license)

The list goes on... but I just thought I'd mention it.  Almost all the features
above are obtained with the *Base License*.  Additional licensing is only
required if you want more than 2 simultaneous SSL VPN connections, Failover
support, 3+ VLAN support, etc.

Hope this helps!

Aaron T. Rohyans
Senior Network Engineer
CCIE #21945, CCSP, CCNA, CQS-Firewall, CQS-IDS, CQS-VPN, ISSP, CISP, JNCIA-ER
DPSciences Corporation
7400 N. Shadeland Ave., Suite 245
Indianapolis, IN 46250
Office:  (317) 348-0099