OK, conference call with New Yorkers is over, so in my dying moments I'll
toss in a couple of comments...

1. Lots of time, energy, bandwidth, etc have been spent concerning IE vx
FF as regards to which is more secure.  Currently, I believe the consensus
is that Safari is the worst.

2. I agree with another post, that is, right - a domain admin should not
be downloading stuff.
--
Richard D. McClary
Systems Administrator, Information Technology Group