Has anyone ever had any dealings with ips.backscatterer.org?  We paid a very
small subscription fee to a service at blacklistedip.com to get a daily
report on our mail server ip addresses.  For several weeks we've been seeing
that several of our mail servers ips are on this backscatterer.org.  They of
course want you to pay them (in Euros) to have the ip's removed.

What's interesting about this backscatterer site is that the list of ip's
varies daily, and sometimes none are listed at all.  Just wondering if
anyone else has seen this site....

--
Sherry Abercrombie

Arthur C. Clarke