From: Sam Cayze [mailto:sam.ca...@rollouts.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 02, 2009 2:30 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Where to find this information

>>>And how about MXLogic?  Anyone have anything bad to say about them?
Tried their Spam solution once directly, and once with Sprint
re-branding it.

Each time was a nightmare.  Horrid Experience.  Terrible filters.  A
huge, unacceptable percentage of legitimate mail was blocked.  I would
have had to hire someone just to manage the white lists needed.

That was back in 2006 though.

-Sam

  _____

And how about MXLogic?  Anyone have anything bad to say about them?