We use the same type of service with Katharion.  Works very well.

www.katharion.com

Jay

From: Phillip Partipilo [mailto:p...@psnet.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 01, 2009 4:33 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Where to find this information

Depending on the size of your organization, if you're kinda small like
us, we've been loving our hosted spam filtering at this company
www.onlymyemail.com.  You forward your MX to them, and firewall off port
25 so your servers only get mail from their servers.  Rock solid spam
filtering. False positives are very very sparse; and you get a daily
digest of what was caught (or request an on-demand report anytime).  Its
around a couple few bucks per mailbox per month; and all the execs say
its the best money we've ever spent.

Phillip Partipilo

Parametric Solutions Inc.

Jupiter, Florida