I run Windows 2008 Enterprise as a desktop on an Lenovo ThinkStation
and have Aero enabled.  If he's running it as his workstation, I can
see the logic in the question.  However, if he's enabling it on his
servers, Aero doesn't transfer over RDP so the only time he'd even see
if is when he's standing in front of it.  Also, most servers don't
come with a video card to run Aero (if it did, then you got ripped
off).

He should have answered with this:

http://www.win2008workstation.com/wordpress/

Seth