From: David Lum [mailto:david....@nwea.org]
Sent: Wednesday, June 17, 2009 2:33 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: AV revisited

+1

From: richardmccl...@aspca.org [mailto:richardmccl...@aspca.org]
Sent: Wednesday, June 17, 2009 11:32 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues

How 'bout our sponsor's product (VIPRE)?

Sales is trying to undercut -er- make competitive pricing for switching from
other products.  Centralized control is great...

Despite claims of low load, running a deep scan will pretty much make a
system unusable for the duration (but competitors will probably do the
same).
--
Richard D. McClary
Systems Administrator, Information Technology Group

ASPCAR
1717 S. Philo Rd, Ste 36
Urbana, IL  61802

richardmccl...@aspca.org

P: 217-337-9761
C: 217-417-1182
F: 217-337-9761
 <http://www.aspca.org/> www.aspca.org

The information contained in this e-mail, and any attachments hereto, is
from The American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to AnimalsR (ASPCAR)
and is intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may
contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not
the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution, copying or use of the contents of this e-mail,
and any attachments hereto, is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this e-mail in error, please immediately notify me by reply email and
permanently delete the original and any copy of this e-mail and any printout
thereof.