From: Barsodi.John [mailto:john.bars...@igt.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 08, 2009 10:23 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Phones

I picked up the Pearl the day it dropped on Tmobile in 2006, ran that phone
into the ground until I upgraded this past November to a Storm and Bold.
Seeing that you have the iPhone, why is the Bold not an option?  If you can
swing it, get the Bold.

I've used a few ssh clients on the BB platform and they are fine.  There are
free ones and paid for ones.  I liked a paid for version of Rove's SSH client -
not sure if they sell just the SSH client by itself anymore.

Thanks,
- JB