I've had one since 1st Gen. Used to carry a company-issued BB and my
iPhone, but recently ditched the BB and carry just the iPhone now.

Our CEO bought a 3GS and is ga-ga for it. Soon afterwards I heard we are
most likely ditching the BES and BBs and going with iPhones across the
company.

How good/bad that will be, I don't know. But, in today's economy
(especially real estate) it doesn't surprise me.

Don Guyer

Systems Engineer - Information Services

Prudential, Fox & Roach/Trident Group

431 W. Lancaster Avenue