Thanks for that link Jonathan, it has just recently been decided that we
will be ditching our Nortel VPN & other network stuff in favor of Cisco, so
that has suddenly become the buzz-word around here, so when I saw this
mentioned, I naturally am very interested.  It would probably make our
manager very happy to know that the on-call person could vpn from wherever
they are & work on stuff......

Cisco equipment just started arriving this week.....

--
Sherry Abercrombie

Arthur C. Clarke