From: Charlie Kaiser [mailto:charl...@golden-eagle.org]
Sent: Wednesday, July 08, 2009 8:42 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Win2003 DC on Win2000 domain

Another thing about many small shops (I consult to SMBs) is that there often
isn't any "sensitive" data in AD. It's a list of user and computer accounts,
with little if any personal info put in. A 10 person shop isn't going to
bother filling in all the attributes in AD. Sometimes you don't even get
last names. :-)

I also work for large financials and yes, it would be significantly
different in such a case.

I think it's important to put in perspective what type of data one might be
dealing with in this type of situation.

Charlie Kaiser
charl...@golden-eagle.org
Kingman, AZ