Assuming there's anything behind them.
Also, a password loss can be mitigated in seconds at no cost (call the boss,
say "have all 4 people change their pw now").

It's about risk management, not risk prevention. Small businesses do not
work the same as larger enterprises. What is a huge risk for a larger
company can be immaterial for a small business and vice versa. A
consultant's role is to interface with the business management and determine
appropriate measures.

 I don't believe one can make blanket statements about what is appropriate
or not for any particular business...

I'm a big fan of appropriate security, and my systems/infrastructure design
incorporates it from the start. But there's a limit to "how secure" a small
business wants and/or needs to be. Or can afford to be...

Charlie Kaiser
charl...@golden-eagle.org
Kingman, AZ