From: Steph Balog [mailto:validemai...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 09, 2009 12:47 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Slow DFS connections for windows xp users (and windows
2003)

Sorry, one is not helpful when the person you are asking help from has o
deem you "worthy" first. I asked if anyone else has experience this
issue. I know what the root cause is. As I said, there is something
going on with the xp and 2003 clients.

It WORKS FINE on vista and windows 7.

What part of "the issue is consistent only on xp and 2003 clients" is
not sinking in?