From: Sam Cayze [mailto:sam.ca...@rollouts.com]
Sent: Monday, August 10, 2009 12:20 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Monitor: regular or widescreen

Who said anything about them being idiots?  Giving industry trends and know-how
to your employees that may improve their happiness and productivity does not
imply them being idiots.
This general assumption IT folks make that other IT folks are not as good and
think every end user they support is an idiot is one of those things I can
never figure out...