FRS and DFS will allow for the replication of the users directories without
you having to do all the work that you are currently doing.

In your case, you have servers at each of the three sites. What you would do
is create folders on each server like you norally would, use DFS to create
an AD shared name and link each folder from each server.  Then you would use
FRS to specify which folder is the primary and have it replicate to the
other shares.

Next, you would open AD and create a share. Once you do that, instead of
pointing the users home directory to \\Server_a\users you would point to the
AD Share, \\AD_Sharename\Users. You do this for all users.

Now, when a user at Site A logs in and is authenticated, AD and DFS will
determine which is the closest server, in this case Server_A, and use the
files in that located on Server-A. That user only knows that they are
accessing \\AD_Sharename\User which can be mapped to a drive lietter, such
as Drive F, or whatever you chose.

When that user moves to Site C, and they login, they will be then pointed to
the share on Server-C, because AD and DFS will determine that this is the
closest server to them.  FRS would have already replicated all their files
from Server_A, and Server_B, already.